Why does one experience anxiety ?
Anxiety. A widely used term recently irrespective of its existence for so many years. Vin the studies that were conducted recently, it has shown that almost 40 million Americans suffer from that condition and it has become quite common too!
Anxiety conditions are experienced when one feels excessive worry or an overwhelming feeling of stress. These people find it difficult to deal with everyday life situations due to this uncontrollable feeling of fear.
Anxiety not only interferes with your ability to work efficiently but also worsens your physical health. People tend to suffer from insomnia, pain, and digestive issues. Not being able to focus can cause relationship strains and loss of their jobs.
There is no particular reason as to why a person experiences anxiety. Various physical, experiencing traumatic events, emotional, and environmental factors affect the mental health of the person and cause them to experience so.
How to deal with anxiety conditions ?
The best way to deal with anxiety is to identify and manage your triggers. You can do so with the help of your therapist. For some, it may be due to excessive consumption of tea, coffee, and caffeine-containing stimulant drinks. While for some, it might be due to stress and tension in their work environment. Once you identify what triggers your anxiety conditions, then it can be easy to manage them. Given below are some of the common triggers of anxiety conditions,
- Increased stress in the work environment
- Fatigue due to traveling or driving
- Genetics- you might tend to experience anxiety if it is running in your family
- Stopping the usage of certain drugs to which you have developed a dependence
- Side effects of medications
- Various types of phobias such as claustrophobia or agoraphobia
- Diseases that have affected one chronically such as diabetes, heart issues, or asthma
- Encountering psychological illnesses such as depression
- Excess consumption of caffeine
The best way to deal with anxiety conditions is by going in for Cognitive behavioral therapy. Talking to a mental health professional can help you gain clarity and improve focus.
Participate in the act of meditation. Mindful meditation can help you calm down your thoughts and eventually help you gain control of your thoughts before you start going down the spiral. If you find it difficult to concentrate, start by practicing yoga.
Make some alterations to our diet plans. Including necessary nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, green tea, kava kava, sufficient amount of dark chocolate, ashwagandha, and lemon balm.
It may take some time for these practices to take effect. If you are taking any other medications, talk to your doctor about how to balance your herbal intake along with the prescribed pills.
Tips to help you cope with anxiety conditions:
- Keeping yourself physically active can effectively help you reduce stress, it aids in mood enhancement, starts slowly, and then increases the intensity and amount of your activities.
- Avoid liquor and smoking. The components of these substances can worsen your condition. Nicotine and caffeine can cause potential danger to your health.
- Take part in stress management and relaxation techniques.
- Get ample amounts of proper and well-rested sleep.
- Change to a healthy lifestyle. Avoid junk food consumption and include more fish, fruits, and whole grains in your diet.
- Understand what you are going through. Understanding your disorder is important, only then can you express how you feel and seek the required help.
- If you have been recommended a treatment plan, stick to what has been recommended for you and make sure you follow them consistently
- Identify and manage your triggers so that if such a recurs you might bonnet react negatively to it
- Keep a diary to keep tabs on your development
Treating and managing anxiety conditions using Valium:
One of the most widely prescribed medications for treating anxiety conditions is by using Valium. Also known as Diazepam, it belongs to a class of drugs known as benzodiazepines that are known for their efficiency in treating panic and seizure conditions. They work on the brain to reduce electrical activity and induce an overall feeling of calm and relaxation in the patient.
Valium is known to effectively reduce nervousness, panic attacks, and other anxiety conditions.
Apart from its FDA-approved uses, it is also used for treating alcohol withdrawal conditions, bipolar disorder conditions, Generalized anxiety disorder, and muscle spasms.
How does Valium work ?
The main function of the action happens in the GABA neurotransmitters that regulate the reception of brain signals. The influence of the components of the medication in GABA reduces the brain’s hyper activeness and causes the person to calm down. This is what reduces the frequency and the intensity of the panic attacks when it happens.
It is a fast-acting medication and its effects can be felt within minutes after consumption.
In terms of dosage, consult your doctor. The right amount of dosage will be prescribed based on your health conditions and your response to treatment.
Certain people tend to experience side effects such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fatigue, and drowsiness. allergic reactions are also one of the side effects associated with the drug. These effects go away after a while but if it persists or worsens you need to consult your doctor as soon as possible.
Valium is an addictive medication therefore there are high chances of misusing the drug. To avoid unpleasant circumstances, follow closely the regimen prescribed by your doctor.
Valium is a highly effective medication therefore should be used only under the guidance and instruction of your doctor. Improper usage can be dangerous and life-threatening. Read all information regarding the medication before you start using it.